Request for Materials
Requirements for requesting reagents
- Requests must be sent to the corresponding author!
- We can only sent out published reagents. Non-renewable
reagents will be provided depending on availability.
- Please specify what you intend to use the reagents for.
- Please indicate whether you wish to receive plasmid maps and/or sequences.
- Upon receiving and testing our reagents, we expect feedback
on your experience with them. Please send feedback to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Procedure to request reagents
- Send us the Material Transfer Agreement MTA - signed by the lab head! - including
full name, email address, telephone number, full shipping
address and the requested reagents by email to: email@example.com.
- We will send the reagents by air mail if you provide us with your FedEx